Customer Experience Associate - Milwaukee, WI
Will be responsible for completing office transactions such as: supporting Customer Experience Manager, emails, billing, sales support, quotations and communicating with vendors to ensure we provide a high-quality service experience for our valued clients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to present and maintain a positive professional image and attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with both operations and sales team.
- Answer phones and respond to emails in a courteous and timely matter.
- Proactively identify problems and swiftly implement the appropriate solution.
- Complete customer and supplier requests with a sense of urgency.
- Daily job entry and set up with follow through to the end of order.
- Daily billing and emailing of customers.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 2-yr college degree or 3 + years related experience.
- 3 + years of office/administrative support experience in crating, logistics or transportation a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Comfortable navigating internet, data entry and billing.
- Knowledge and Experience working directly with customers with a sense of urgency and pride.
- Experience working in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply online using the link here>>>https://www.indeed.com/job/customer-experience-associate-44d03120adf5348c